As we are OFSTED registered, the government may be able to help you with your Accelerate tuition fee if you are on Tax Credits.

You could get Working Tax Credit if either of the following apply:

  • you’re aged from 16 to 24 and have a child or a qualifying disability
  • you’re 25 or over, with or without children
You must:
  • work a certain number of hours a week
  • get paid for the work you do (or expect to)
  • have an income below a certain level
How to claim:
  • If you’re new to tax credits you’ll need to order a claim form.
  • It can take up to 2 weeks for the claim form to arrive and up to 5 weeks to process a new claim.

When to claim

  • You can claim after starting a new job, at any time of the year.
  • If you’re on benefits (for example Job Seeker’s Allowance or Income Support) you can usually start claiming 7 days before you start a new job.

To find out more, visit Tax Credits, or call: 0345 300 3900